POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Ingo's Make Mesh include with udo support : Ingo's Make Mesh include with udo support Server Time
1 Jun 2024 15:30:36 EDT (-0400)
  Ingo's Make Mesh include with udo support
From: StephenS
Date: 29 Jan 2004 16:41:47
Message: <40197e1b@news.povray.org>
I have placed a modified makemesh.inc file temporarily on my website
http://www.ottawa.net/sshonfield/Moray%20resources.htm

There's also a short description of what to do with it.
I invite you to download the file and try it out.

If the changes are usefull (and error free) Ingo will concider including
them in the next update of the 'Meshmerizing Mesh Maker Macros package'

Please direct any comments about my changes (udo support) to me.

Stephen